Halloween in LA!
About this rally
Date: Saturday, Oct 27 2012
Rental Car Rally is an overnight competitive road trip in costume. Join hundreds of rallyers on a scavenger hunt of diabolical proportions, as we comb the deserts, mountains, and abandoned ruins in California and the hinterlands beyond.
Rental Car Rally's been called "Halloween on Wheels". Now, for the first time ever, we're bringing our high-octane madcappery to Halloween proper, and taking teams on an overnight journey through the badlands and across state lines, to a desert party of biblically bad-ass proportions.
- Thursday Oct 25th, 9pm: pre-party / meetup (optional)
- Friday, Oct. 26th, 9pm: starting line. Leave ~11pm.
- Saturday, Oct. 27th, ~3pm: Finish Line
- Saturday, Oct 27th, ~3pm onwards: Nonstop partying.
Your Ticket Includes:
- Rally Briefcase (swag, checkpoints, rules, etc)
- Pre-party (Thursday before rally)
- Destination party
- Better self-esteem
- Your car rental, or fuel.
- Accomodations. We do provide a single hotel location with a group rate.
No. You mustn't. You may use your own vehicle.
RCR guarantees you will receive the items mentioned in your tickets. If you do not receive those items, you will be refunded the cost of your ticket.
No refunds within seven days of the rally start.