About this rally
Date: Saturday, Jul 12 2014
The first-ever LA to Paradise rally will take you and your jean-short'd brethren on a 24-hour journey through abandoned asylums, ghost downs, and assorted off-limits properties. The destination is a hidden beach on the coast of California.
There will be buxom handmaidens, menageries of rodent skulls, paintball hijinks, shopping cart races, and boobies. Then we're going to drink until everybody feels attractive.
NOTE: this rally ends close to LA, so your drive back on Sunday will be relatively brief (budget about 3hrs).
Is this for real? Yeah: http://nyti.ms/1mUlIT7
- Thursday pre-party / meetup (optional)
- 9pm Friday starting line. Leave ~11pm.
- ~3pm Saturday arrive Paradise
- Nonstop partying and poor decision making / late night awards ceremony
Your Ticket Includes:
- Rally Briefcase
- Destination party
- Better self-esteem
Your Ticket Does Not Include:
- Your car rental, or fuel.
- Accomodations. We will try to provide a single hotel location with a group rate.
Must you rent a car?
No. You mustn't. You may use your own vehicle.
RCR guarantees you will receive the items mentioned in your tickets. If you do not receive those items, you will be refunded the cost of your ticket, minus the basic ticket cost.
No refunds within seven days of the rally start.
Rally starting point
Exact location will be revealed the morning of the rally.